Denton agrees terms with Stevenage
Another defender is on his way out of Elland Road as Leeds continue to trim their squad ahead of the new season.
Left-back Tyler Denton is the fourth defender to leave the club this week and the 23-year-old has agreed terms with League Two side Stevenage.
That’s according to Football Insider, who have broken a number of Leeds stories over the past week.
Denton still has a year to run on his contract but Leeds have let him go for free, with no possibility of first-team football under Marcelo Bielsa.
Denton came up through the youth ranks and made three appearances for the Leeds first-team under Garry Monk, two in the FA Cup and once in the EFL Cup.
Denton was part of the team that lost 1-0 to Sutton and that was the last time he appeared for the senior team.
Denton went out on loan to Port Vale for a half-season loan where he made 21 appearances, before spending last season at Peterborough where he played just 14 times for the League One outfit.
Denton joins Pontus Jansson, Aapo Halme and Liam Kitching in leaving Leeds this week.
- Jack Clarke – Tottenham
- Paudie O’Connor – Bradford
- Jay-Roy Grot – loan to Vitesse Arnham
- Aapo Halme – Barnsley
- Lewie Coyle – loan to Fleetwood
- Mallik Wilks – Barnsley
- Liam Kitching – Forest Green
- Pontus Jansson – Brentford
- Tyler Denton – Stevenage
- Jack Harrison – winger, on loan from Man City
- Ben White – centre-back, on loan from Brighton
- Jack Clarke – winger, on loan from Tottenham
- Helder Costa – winger, initial loan from Wolves
- Rafa Mujica – forward, free from Barcelona
- Guillermo Amor – midfielder, free from Barcelona
- Liam McCarron – winger, from Carlisle